Pfarrkirche Bad Hofgastein

Bad Hofgastein

A place of reflection and a treasure of art history. The so-called Church of our Lady was built between 1498 and 1507.


Its luxurious centerpiece, the Baroque altar which was the magnum opus of the painter Josef Andrä Eisl and sculptor Paul Mödlhammer, made its mark in history.



Opening Hours


Links

Addresses
Pfarrhof
Pfarrgasse 6
5630 Bad Hofgastein, AT