A valley full of action and relaxation
Adventures for all
Unforgettable panoramic views, friendly huts and imposing mountains – discover it all for yourself in summery Gasteinertal, Salzburg. In the Gastein mountains, there are hiking paths for all tastes. And if you prefer to take things a little easier during your holidays, the Gastein lifts will carry you straight to the top.
The imposing Alps surrounding Gastein also offer ideal conditions for mountain biking, mountaineering, train running and paragliding. An 18-hole golf course, a zipline, tennis courts and riding paddocks add the perfect finishing touches to your active vacation during unforgettable days of summer spent in Austria.
Whether relaxing at the Felsentherme or Alpentherme, forest bathing amid the tranquility of nature, or strolling through idyllic villages: Recharging your inner batteries comes incredibly easy in Gastein in Salzburger Land.
Especially in summer, the crystal-clear mountain lakes, babbling streams, a thunderous waterfall between the magnificent imperial buildings of Bad Gastein, as well as natural hot springs with temperatures as hot as 46°C, conjure up a unique atmosphere, one which also captivated the Empress Sissi.
Mountains & Spas Offer
- 4 nights
- 4-day Mountains & Spas Card
- unlimited use of the Gastein lifts & spa resorts
Offer dates: 01.07.2021 - 17.10.2021
Want to relax completely for a few days? In the mountains, you will clear your head marvelously!
Whether you hike all the way to the summit or take a leisurely lift ride up the mountain, your efforts will be rewarded by 360° panoramic views of the 3000ers inside Hohe Tauern National Park. Upon your return to the valley, dangle your tired legs in thermal water or relax your entire body in the sauna. Unlimited use of the Gastein lifts and spas included in the "Mountains & Spas Card"!
“Almerwachen” in Gastein
- 6 nights in the accommodation category of your choosing
- 1 night at a Gastein mountain hut
- 1 x 4-hour admission to Alpentherme Bad Hofgastein or Felsentherme Bad Gastein
Availability: 01.07.2021 - 19.09.2021
Gasteinertal is the perfect retreat for people in search of rest & relaxation.
Variety-packed hiking routes, invigorating spa resorts and traditional mountain huts help you restore your energy reserves. The imposing sight of the mountain landscapes inside Hohe Tauern National Park brings forth a deep longing to immerse oneself completely in nature. A night spent on the mountain, at one of the numerous huts in Gasteinertal, allows you to personally experience these pristine landscapes for yourself.
Always a great experience! Hiking, walking, wellness, excursions, unwinding... with something for everyone. Even in Corona times, a place where you feel completely at ease. Not least because we have implemented a full spectrum of hygiene and safety measures!
“Mountains & Spas” short stay
- 3 nights
- 1 ride up and down the mountains on the Gastein lifts
- 1 x 4-hour admission to Alpentherme Gastein or Felsentherme Bad Gastein
Availability: 01.07.2021 - 01.11.2021
Immerse yourself in the soothing world of the Gastein spas.
At Felsentherme Bad Gastein and Alpentherme Gastein, an array of spa worlds offers pure relaxation. The view from the sauna cabin looking out at the Gastein mountain world inspires ideas for the following day and a lift ride up one of Gastein’s exciting mountains.
Your Gastein experts will be happy to help you find the perfect place to stay and answer all of your questions by phone.
Destination Gastein – breathtaking mountain scenery for your summer getaway
- A valley full of opportunities: for laid-back enjoyment, nature & sport fans, adventurers & families
- Spectacular alpine scenery: Gastein Valley lies in the heart of Hohe Tauern National Park
- A wide variety of hiking routes: from gentle walks to challenging summit tours
- Barrier-free mountain panoramas: the Gastein lifts guarantee an array of astonishing high-lights, quite literally
- Mouthwatering culinary treats: 60 mountain huts serving an irresistible selection of original Salzburg specialties
- Unique challenge: Gastein Trail in 6 stages spanning 75 kilometers and 4600 vertical meters
- Healing deep relaxation: wellness in warm thermal water and hot springs
- Benefits & discounts: You will receive the free Gastein Card directly from your accommodation provider
- And in winter? Awaiting you from December until April are 200 piste-kilometers for the whole family